1 Church View, Aston Magna, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 9QJ

Sold STC
ENTRANCE HALL Doors to Kitchen, Lounge and WC. Stairs to first floor. Single panelled radiator.

WC Wooden double glazed obscure window to front aspect. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single panelled radiator.

LOUNGE 14 6" x 13 0" (4.43m x 3.97m) Two wooden double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fireplace with Cotswold stone surround. Under stairs cupboard. Single panelled radiator.

KITCHEN 8 0" x 17 1" (2.46m x 5.22m) Wooden double glazed window to front and rear aspect. A range of wall and base units with hardwood work surfaces over. Oven with four ring hob and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Ramtech Boiler. Single panelled radiator. Door to

CONSERVATORY 8 1" x 8 3" (2.47m x 2.52m) UPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Double panelled radiator.

LANDING Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Shower Room, Airing Cupboard and Storage Cupboard.

AIRING CUPBOARD Housing immersion heater.

BEDROOM ONE 9 10" x 11 7" (3.02m x 3.55m) Wooden double glazed window to rear aspect. Single panelled radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 11 2" x 10 0" (3.41m x 3.05m) Wooden double glazed window to rear aspect. Chimney breast. Single panelled radiator.

SHOWER ROOM Wooden double glazed window to front aspect. White suite comprising shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.

OUTSIDE Front: Enclosed garden with front access to road. Mainly laid to lawn.
Rear: Patio area with lean-to shed area to the side of the property. Lawned area with summerhouse housing a Jacuzzi. Rear gate to parking area with allocated off road parking for three vehicles.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Freehold
Share: 70% share (no rent to be paid on the remaining 30%)
Council Tax: Band C
District Council: Cotswold District Council
Parking: Three allocated parking spaces

Agents Note : Estate Agents Act (1979) - Declaration of Interest the Vendor of this property is related to an Estate Agent within the meaning of the Estate Agents Act and declaration to that effect is hereby made in accordance with Section 21 of that Act.

£155,000

2 bedroom End Terraced House - Sold STC

A well presented modern two bedroom end-of-terrace house located in the delightfully picturesque village of Aston Magna, which is situated between Chipping Campden and Moreton-in-Marsh and close to the sought after village of Blockley where there are local amenities. The property is available for pu