At Timothy Lea & Griffiths we are proud to offer Residential Block Management services which can be tailored to your sites specific needs.
We manage a number of local residential sites that require management of service charges as part of their leasehold property requirements. The requirement of these managed sites encompass many of the following services:
- Site visits and reviews to report back to meetings with recommendations for the continual upkeep (and improvements where required)
- Management and recommendation of contractors ensuring work on the site is completed to the highest standard
- Making sure the building is insured continually and managing any insurance claim on behalf of the management company
- Management of estate finances, service charge collection and ensuring accounts are audited and filed with Companies House
- Assisting directors, attending meetings, setting agendas and ensuring that the Companies Act is complied with at all times
- Liasing between leaseholders and the management committee to ensure that residents requirements are met
- We use modern online accounting software. Individual residents service charge accounts accessible 24 hours a day.