The Commercial Department at Timothy Lea & Griffiths has a team of knowledgeable and experienced staff headed by Tony Rowland, a qualified Chartered Surveyor with extensive local knowledge so that you know the advice you are getting is the best that you can get.
The services offered by our Commercial Department include:
- Commercial agency-advice on the rental value, the sale value and suitability of properties for your business
- We use a range of websites to promote your property including Rightmove, Novaloca and Focus CoStar
- Probate valuations and reports helping you at a very difficult time dealing with a deceased estate
- Regulated valuations for bank security and accounting requirements
- Transferring ownership of property between interested parties. Guiding you through the process of disposing or purchasing a property
- Development site appraisals we can help you to find a development site to meet your business needs
- Landlord and tenant advice making the best of a lease situation even when we did not put the tenant into the property. If you have a problem with a lease then we can help
- Party wall matters a hotly disputed area of property which can be very difficult when dealing with your neighbours. We can help take the ‘personality’ out of these problems
- Management of commercial property including management of service charges, rent collection and preparation of management accounts relating to the property dilapidations, renewals and rent reviews*
- Production of residential and commercial EPCs.
Specialist services that are beyond what you might expect from a commercial agent and provided by Timothy Lea & Griffiths:
- We have excellent technical expertise in dealing with unique commercial property issues providing sound professional advice for each individual circumstance
- Management of insurance reinstatement projects when the worst happens to your home or business e.g. fire or flood, we can guide you through the process of reinstating the property.
Contact the commercial team
Contact our dedicated commercial agency department to find out how we can help you.
Insurance costs going up?
Get in touch with us today for a competitive quote on your commercial property.
Timothy Lea and Griffiths have a dedicated commercial agency department who advise clients on all aspects of getting the best return on the rental or the sale of their commercial property. We deal with all types and sizes of property and land. Whether letting a single office for £1,000 a year, or a chill store for £100,000 + a year, selling a small orchard or 3 acres of development land, Timothy Lea & Griffiths prides itself on a consistent performance, keeping in contact with the client throughout and getting the very best result possible, whilst acting as a responsible local agent.
We will advise on the rental value, sale value and suitability of a property for commercial use. We will prepare a measured survey, produce full colour marketing particulars and obtain a commercial Energy Performance Certificate.
We will post each property onto our website as well as a number of other carefully chosen and monitored commercial websites and conduct a local marketing program, actively promoting your property to the market place.
We always conduct accompanied viewings of each property and liaise closely with our clients after each viewing to ensure you are aware of what progress is being made.
When an applicant is secured we will produce the appropriate documentation, usually a Heads of Terms, to record the details of the offer and terms negotiated and instruct solicitors to effect the transaction. We will continue to monitor the deal through to the point of completion.