Experience, Attention to Detail and Professionalism. At Timothy Lea & Griffiths we understand that every house is a home regardless of whether you have lived in it, or purchased it as an investment. Our excellent service standards guide you through every aspect of letting your property.
Here is a snapshot of what we provide for you:
- We provide a service beyond the usual standard
- Our team of experts provide peace of mind and protection for your property
- We think outside the box
- We have the knowledge and experience to ensure that you avoid the potential pitfalls of letting property
- Our lettings team will keep you informed at every step in the process
- We have experienced, friendly and approachable staff
- We can advise you on the latest lettings legislation
- Qualified residential letting specialists
- We give you advice from the moment you have thought about buying a Buy-To-Let property through to the day the first tenant takes residence
- We can guide you through registering as a non resident landlord with HMRC when you are abroad
- Carefully Referenced Tenants
- A Safe Pair Of Hands.
Services that are beyond what you might expect from a letting agent and provided by Timothy Lea & Griffiths are:
- We can provide 24 hour/365 day access to your letting accounts. Even if you are the other side of the world you can look at your statement online any time
- We can provide comprehensive landlords insurance for your property that includes cover for landlords contents and liabilities that many other insurance policies do not cover
- We are fully regulated by the RICS, the top regulatory authority, and you can be assured that your money is secure. This regulation safeguards the money we hold for you and not every agent is covered for this!
- We have dedicated local staff including a specialist accounts team. Your property will be cared for from our Evesham Office
- Attention to detail
- A service the public and other professionals recommend
- Legal Advice.
Careful, caring, and exceedingly good at what we do
Contact the lettings team
If you need a valuation, buildings survey, homebuyers report or any other professional services please get in touch.
Take a look at our competitive letting fees.
Headed by Timothy Lea, director, the team is always ready to help let your property of any size. The team has many years of letting experience and is constantly adapting to the many legislative changes ensuring that you are not caught out by them. The introduction of deposit protection and its complexity has been a difficult issue for some landlords to get to grips with.
The experienced team includes many staff who are always happy to answer any questions you may have. The success of the team is highlighted by the large number of let properties we have across a diverse range of size and location meaning that prospective tenants have many types of property to choose from.
Our lettings team are also ready to help you with the formalities of letting a property and can even offer our bespoke landlords insurance to give you peace of mind.