Our estate agency team benefits from many years experience working together to ensure that clients are guided through every step of the buying and selling process.
The services of the Residential Sales department include:
- Free market appraisals – Honest and Accurate
- All viewings can be accompanied
- Regular feedback and marketing reviews to keep you updated throughout the process
- Modern efficient website that works on all smart mobile devices
- Contact including email alerts to keep vendors and buyers up to date
- Digital floor plans drawn for every property
- We use the most visited and best marketing websites (Rightmove, Zoopla and our personal website) to ensure maximum coverage to attract your buyer
- Qualified in-house Domestic Energy Assessor meaning we can get your property to the market swiftly meeting all legislation requirements*
- Excellent local knowledgeable staff to help you through the process of selling your home
- Local newspaper advertising in the Evesham Journal, Observer, Vale magazine and Exclusive Homes
- Prominent office location with picture windows.*
Services that are beyond what you might expect from an estate agent and provided by Timothy Lea & Griffiths are:
- We take many high definition photographs of your property but can arrange for a professional photographer to attend (including high level photography). This may incur additional costs
- We are experienced in the development of New Homes and Building Sites and work closely with developers to achieve maximum profit for a site
- Viewing tours. Don’t know the area? We will show you a large selection of homes in all areas within your price range (including school catchment areas and amenities)
- Available to you - Our wealth of experience in Estate Agency gained over many years.
OUR GOAL - To achieve the best market price for your property/home within your time frame to move
Contact the sales team
If you need a valuation, buildings survey, homebuyers report or any other professional services please get in touch.
Residential sales team
Headed by David Hadrill, Director, the team is very experienced, friendly and who endeavour to help clients at every juncture in the selling process. The emphasis is on the team element as everybody here works towards the same goals of achieving solid sale prices for our clients. Between us, the team consists of many years of experience and knowledge of the local market, great customer service skills and comprehensive administration of the sale of your property.
The experienced team includes Jo-anne Potts, Senior Sales Negotiator and other staff who are always happy to answer any questions you may have. The success of the team is proven as we have many repeat clients and have helped them with buying and selling of residential property and letting portfolios.
Every avenue of the sales process is covered with the skills of the team and we are fortunate to have the back up of experienced surveyors who, if we can't answer your question we are sure they can!